Triceps Workouts is the perfect way to develop those massive arms. But for those massive arms isolation workouts won’t be enough. Both compound and isolation workouts are needed to get that triceps horseshoe. Triceps are quite hard to develop as they need quite a lot of hard work and dedication. The best results can be seen if triceps are trained with chest.
The reason they are called Triceps muscles is because there are three muscles in the triceps. These muscles are also known as “Heads” and they are Lateral Medial and Long. Together they form the Triceps Brachii commonly know as Triceps.
For the perfect triceps each and every head should be worked upon properly. A lot of hard work, dedication and patience is needed to get perfect triceps. And sometimes thrashing of the triceps is quite necessary to get new muscle developments.
Workouts for Triceps:
Being one of the major muscle groups, there are quite a lot of workouts for triceps. Here is a list of workouts that can be performed for developing the perfect triceps.
- Skull Crusher
- Close Grip Bench Press
- Suspension Trainer Triceps Extension
- Diamond Push Up
- Close Grip Push Up
- Band Triceps Extension
- One Arm Over Head Extension
- Underhand Kickback
- Tate Press
- Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extension
- Pull Over
- Lying Triceps Extension
- Close Grip Floor Press
- Band Pushdown
- Decline Triceps Extension
- Triceps Gauntlet
- Neutral Grip Triceps Extension
- Triceps Extension
- Face Pull
- Triceps Pushdown
- Reverse One Arm Cable Triceps Extension
- Rope Triceps Press down
- Rolling EZ Bar Triceps Extension
- Kettle Ball Floor Press
- Dumbbell Over Head Triceps Press
Benefits of Triceps Workouts:
Triceps Workouts have quite a lot of benefits and the most important benefit among all of these is the development and strengthening of triceps. Here are a few other benefits.
- Stronger Triceps help you in doing a lot of exercises which mostly includes pulling.
- The chances of getting injured while working out get lowed a lot.
- The Upper body and the arms seem to be more developed.
- Stronger Triceps provides more stability to the shoulders and as a result other workout can be performed with ease.
- One of the basic benefits of Triceps Workouts is that it increases the functionality and also the range of motion of the arms.
- These workouts help in extending the elbow joints.
- Triceps development are quite necessary for improvements of sports like Football, Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, etc.